Advance Care Planning Workshop
Details for next workshop...
Monday October 12th, 10am-12pm. (Via Zoom)
@your computer, tablet or phone!
- you’re seriously unwell and the doctors turn to your husband (son/daughter/wife/niece..) and say “What do you want us to do?” Will they know? Have you considered what treatments or outcomes you may or may not find acceptable?
- Your previously independent aging parent has suddenly lost capacity to make a decision about their health care. Now it’s down to you.. how do you decide?
This workshop will equip you with the tools and support required to develop an Advance Care Plan that offers peace of mind for you AND those who may need to speak for you.
Silver: $57 - Workshop only
Gold: $87 - Includes a full list of resources, follow-up phone support and a 30 minute private consultation in 2-4 weeks to review your plan before signing off with your local doctor
Platinum: $147 - TWO Gold tickets (as above).
Care for a chat?
Dying to talk to someone? We host a regular online catch up-
"Drinks at the Doorway"
which offers a safe, non-judgemental space to have a chat about what's on your mind. Questions, comments, discussion. No agenda. And cake!
4TH SUNDAY OF THE MONTH from 4pm-5.30pm AEST.
Bring yourself, a drink and some nibbles, and settle in for a heart to heart around this so-called "taboo" topic. It's not as scary as you think!
Jul 26, 2020 04:00 PM
Aug 23, 2020 04:00 PM
Sep 27, 2020 04:00 PM
Oct 25, 2020 04:00 PM
Nov 22, 2020 04:00 PM
Click here for registration
We are passionate about getting people talking and sparking conversations around end of life. We can tailor an education package to the needs of your group or workplace.
- Advance Care Planning
- How to Accompany the Dying
- Compassionate Communities
- Funeral planning and options
- Caring at home